Faculty-Presented (Internal) Awards
Our Faculty recognizes teaching and education excellence across the education continuum – from undergraduate medical education to faculty development – through 10 award portfolios:
- MD Program | W. T. Aikins Awards
- MD Program | Miriam Rossi
- MD Program | Norman Rosenblum Awards
- Excellence in Undergraduate Life Sciences Teaching Awards
- Graduate Faculty Education Awards
- Postgraduate Medical Education Awards
- Continuing Professional Development Awards
- Faculty Development Awards
- Excellence in Community-Based Teaching Awards
- Physican Assistant Program Awards
Each year in the spring, we host an evening of celebration to recognize the recipients of these awards. this past year, we were able to recognize over 50 of our faculty members for their contributions to health professions education – from excellence in teaching to developing online courses to enhancing support for refugee mental health.
To learn more about previous award recipients, please visit our Education Achievement Celebration archives. To learn more about each portfolio's specific suite of awards, please contact them directly via the links above.