U of T Faculty of Medicine alumni make up a network of almost 50,000 professionals who impact health in Canada and around the world. Through their professional activities, alumni participate directly in the Faculty’s mission of improving health globally.
Alumni also play vital roles in the Faculty of Medicine community as mentors, volunteers and donors, contributing to improving health care education and so improved global health.
Facts and stats that we’re proud of:
- Did you know that 87 per cent of U of T’s Faculty of Medicine Alumni stay in southern Ontario after graduation?
- The Faculty of Medicine supplies at least half of practising physician specialists and more than one-third of family physicians in Ontario.
- The Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development (CEPD) is one of the most advanced academic health sciences continuing education program providers in the world.
- We annually host alumni as they return to campus for Spring Reunion. Learn more about what’s on offer at https://springreunion.utoronto.ca/
- Each year our alumni make gifts totaling over $1.5M that enable our students to get the best education possible.
We encourage you to visit this section of the website regularly for updates on events, programs and other activities you can get involved in, helping you connect with fellow alumni and stay current with U of T Medicine affairs.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-946-0542.