Temerty Medicine is fortunate to enjoy thriving international partnerships around the world. We promote international cooperation in health education and research by encouraging and facilitating projects initiated by faculty members, academic units or by the University of Toronto. Our international presence takes many forms including learner and faculty exchanges, capacity building, education offerings and research collaboration. Our office also liaises with the University of Toronto’s Office of the Vice President International as well as diplomatic and other agencies around the world.
WHAT WE DO
- Plan, establish, and facilitate international cooperation in health research projects initiated either at the U of T or internationally
- Create opportunities of collaboration with our international partners
- Grow existing international cooperation projects
- Advise interested parties on international collaboration agreements
- Liaise with U of T's Office of the Vice President, International and international relations offices in various institutions and agencies around the world.
Requesting a Visit to Temerty Faculty of Medicine
(Please note: Temerty Faculty of Medicine does not accept delegation requests from third-party organizations.)
INFORMATION ON UNIVERSITY-WIDE VISITS
For university-wide visit requests, please complete this online delegation request form: https://global.utoronto.ca/delegation-request-form/.
For more information on University level visits, please visit the U of T Global website.
INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL STUDENTS
If you are a medical student outside Canada and hope to take an elective at the University of Toronto, our MD Program has a Visiting Electives Program.
Details about this program and how to apply are available via the Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada.