Physical Therapy (PT) Mentorship Progam
This student mentorship program provides Community of Support (COS) members applying to PT with a mentor to guide the application process and provide feedback before it is submitted. This program is hosted in collaboration with the MScPT (Masters of Science Physical Therapy) program at the University of Toronto, Black PT Association, and the Ontario Internationally Educated Physical Therapy Bridging Program Alumni Association, Depending on mentor availability, the services provided by this mentorship program may also include:
- Providing information on career pathways
- Providing guidance, motivation and role modelling
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the components of this program?
The program consists of three main components:
- Speed mentorship event
- Mentor-mentee match
- Mentor recognition event at the end of the program
Why consider becoming a mentee?
Becoming a mentee in the PT mentorship program allows you to:
- Explore career options after graduation
- Connect with physical therapists who are working in the field of interest
- Develop and work towards career-oriented goals with your mentor
- Develop your professional and personal skills
- Begin to establish a network of professional contacts
COS x Physical Therapy (PT)
Learn more about how COS supports prospective PT students on their journey.