Pearls for Primary Care 2023
EOCI is pleased to introduce the 2023 Pearls for Primary Care conference taking place on October 13th, 2023. This is a new virtual one-day national conference bringing together primary care health professionals and pharmacists from across Canada. Focused on the case-based application of knowledge into practice, the delegates will have the opportunity to learn on various topics of interest through case-based presentations from leading experts. This meeting will be co-developed with the CPD Network and submitted to the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) for Mainpro+ credits and CCCEP for accreditation. Our program chair, Dr. Jeff Habert, and expert scientific committee, which includes Dr. Christine Palmay, Dr. Daniel Ngui, Dr. Elissa Weinberg, and Michael Boivin, will be responsible for the development of the conference agenda and selection of speakers.
- 1-day virtual conference for Canadian Primary Care Physicians and Pharmacists
- Multi-sponsored and featuring a diverse range of topics and therapeutic areas, presented either in a case-based structure or as an ask-the-expert roundtable
- Hosted on high-quality streaming platform with interactive features such as Q&A, polling and more
- Promoted extensively to over 30,000 Primary Care Physicians
- Take-home clinical pearls