Creating AODA-Compliant Documents for the Web
With the volume of PDFs we have on our sites, it's important to understand how to make documents AODA compliant and accessible for all. This 2 part webinar will focus on document creation in the first part (Oct. 21) and remediation in the second (Nov. 4, also from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.).
Day 1 (Oct. 21): Creating AODA-Compliant Documents for the Web
- The Legislation, Present and Future
- Word document formatting basics from an accessibility perspective
- Checking your document for accessibility
- What does a document "sound" like?
- Converting a document properly
Day 2 (Nov. 4): Remediating PDFs for AODA Compliance
- A look at yesterday's documents
- Remediating old documents
- Remediating new documents
Web Accessibility Specialist, (AODA)
Office of the Vice President Human Resources & Equity: Office of the Vice Provost Students
University of Toronto
Please register for both parts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.