CPD Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
Continuing Professional Development annually celebrates individuals and teams who have made significant contributions to CPD. Help us recognize members of our community who have demonstrated excellence in program design, collaboration, research, and teaching during the July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023 academic year.
We warmly invite nominations for the following 8 award categories:
- Colin Woolf Excellence in Program Development and Coordination
- Colin Woolf Long Term Contributions to CPD
- Colin Woolf Sustained Excellence in Teaching in CPD
- Dave Davis Research Award
- David Fear Fellowship
- Fred Fallis Award in Online Learning
- Excellence in Interprofessional CPD Award
- Ivan Silver Innovation Award
Visit our website to learn more about the eligibility criteria and nomination procedures for each award: https://www.cpd.utoronto.ca/scholarship/awards-fellowships/
Submit nominations by Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 11:59 pm.