Application Deadline: 2024 Trainee Rounds
The T-CAIREM 2024 Trainee Rounds highlight innovative and outstanding research at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and health across Canada.
The top 10 applicants will get the opportunity to present their research before a panel of AI in health leaders for a special award.
The Trainee Rounds consist of monthly one-hour virtual presentations. At each seminar, two trainees will each give a 20-minute presentation on their research, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A and discussion.
Topic areas can include any research at the intersection of AI and health including methodological projects, translational clinical projects, education, data governance, health policy, health economics, ethics, etc.
• Applicants must be enrolled as graduate students (from any faculty or discipline) or as trainees (residents, fellows, post-docs) at any Canadian university.
• Undergraduate students are not eligible to apply.
• NOTE: Applicants do not have to be medical trainees and can be from any discipline.
How to apply
- The deadline to apply for the Trainee Rounds seminar series is November 24, 2023 (Friday @ 5pm).
- Submitted abstracts will be critically assessed by a panel of experts and 10 projects will be selected. We will notify the winner in 2024 and the successful applicants will present their projects starting in May 2024.