Mar 30, 2023 | 8:45am - 1:00pm
2023 Anne and Max Tanenbaum Symposium - Cannabis & Endocannabinoids: Emerging Neuroscience Research Highlights
Join us for this year’s Anne & Max Tanenbaum Symposium on March 30, 2023 at the Great Hall at Hart House. This year's topic is “Cannabis and Endocannabinoids: Emerging Neuroscience Research Highlights”.
The event is hosted by Prof Ruth A. Ross, Anne & Max Tanenbaum Chair in Neuroscience, and will feature a series of talks from world-leading cannabis and cannabinoid researchers followed by a networking session.
Registration is FREE but required by March 24, 2023.
- Justin Nodwell, PhD: “Welcome remarks”
- Matt Hill, PhD: "Cannabinoids, stress and anxiety: From Rodent to Humans - A Tale of Translation"
- Jibran Khokhar, PhD: “Cannabis Vaping And Edibles: Why The How And What Matters?”
- Coffee Break
- Ziva Cooper, PhD: “Human Laboratory Examinations of Opioid- and THC-Sparing Effects of Cannabis Constituents”
- Ruth Ross, PhD : “Novel Pharmacological Approaches for Modulation of the Endocannabinoid System”
- Ruth Ross, PhD: “Thank you and Adjournment”
- Refreshments and Networking