Connect with an Alumni Association, Committee or Network
Connecting with your departmental alumni association, committee or network is a great way to stay in touch with former classmates and other professionals in your field.
To learn more about getting involved with an alumni group, contact Katrina Heisz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Alumni Associations:
- Biomedical Communications Alumni Association
- Department of Biochemistry Alumni Association (join the group on Temerty Medicine Connect)
- Department of Medical Imaging Alumni Association
- Department of Psychiatry Alumni & Friends Society
- Department of Radiation Oncology Alumni Association
- Medical Alumni Association (MAA)
- Nutritional Sciences Alumni Association
- Rehabilitation Sciences Institute Alumni Association
- Speech-Language Pathology Alumni Association
Active Alumni Committees or Networks:
- U of T Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy (OS&OT) Alumni Network