The Temerty Faculty of Medicine is supported by seven Education Deans who collaboratively work to promote excellence, innovation and scholarship in education across the education continuum, from undergraduate medical education to faculty development. Together, they advise the Dean of Medicine on all matters relating to education, and develop and implement initiatives to translate the Faculty’s education mission and goals into practice.
The Education Deans are:
- Professor Patricia Houston, Vice Dean, Medical Education
- Professor Justin Nodwell, Vice Dean, Research and Graduate Education
- Professor Lynn Wilson, Vice Dean, Clinical and Faculty Affairs
- Professor Glen Bandiera, Associate Dean, Postgraduate Medical Education
- Professor Alison Freeland, Associate Dean, Mississauga Campus, Temerty Faculty of Medicine
- Professor Suzan Schneeweiss, Associate Dean, Continuing Professional Development
Learn more about the Council of the Education Deans by viewing our Terms of Reference.
You can reach us at email@example.com.